Campus Cutie: James Messina

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Spring has officially arrived in New London: the happiest time during the school year! Aside from wearing spring dresses and sandals, there is one other thing we have been anticipating the most…LACROSSE SEASON! Meet James Messina, a defenseman for our Men’s Lacrosse Team. James not only look goods on the field, but we hear that he also excels academically. Watch out ladies, although this cutie may seem like he’s just what you’re looking for, it’s not that easy to take over his heart. 

Name: James Messina
Class Year: 2014
Hometown: West Islip, NY
Major: Biochemistry and Cellular and Molecular Biology (BCMB)
Relationship Status: Hard to crack and easy to love
Extra Curricular Activities: Men’s Varsity Lacrosse, Pre-Health Club

What has been your favorite memory of being part of the Men’s Lacrosse Team?
Definitely making the NCAA tournament last year.  It was a really cool experience and hopefully we can do it again this year.  Also, hanging with my best bud Brogan O’Connor on a daily basis.

What qualities do you look for in a girl?
Smart, sense of humor, and can tolerate watching sports.

If you had no restrictions, what would you do on a perfect date?
Probably take her to a nice sea-food dinner, see a nice Rom-Com, and have her back before 10pm.

Could you share with us your most embarrassing moment at Conn?
Probably face-planting outside of Ridge on a Saturday night or every picture on facebook

Do you have any pets? Yes, a Golden Retriever named Rocky 

If you could be anyone, who would you be? Definitely Briggs Barton. Kid’s a legend!

Celebrity Crush: Ryan Gosling

Pet Peeve: One-uppers

Favorite thing to do on the weekends? Lax, party, study

If you could have any super power what would it be? The power to fly, because you can fly

Most played song on iTunes: Def “22” by T-Swift

Favorite Movie: Rocky IV

Blondes or Brunettes? Yes

What do you see yourself doing after Conn?
Hopefully attending medical school

Motto: “FIWY”

Her Campus Conn Coll