Campus Cutie: Gibbs Eddy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.
Meet Gibbs Eddy! Gibbs can make anyone laugh and he has quite a few favorite places on campus. Read on to learn more!  

Class Year: Whenever I graduate (super, super, senior?)

Major: Government and History

Extracurricular activities: Ski Team, breathing, occasionally sleeping, and gorging on Harris food (I am an able bodied prospective club joiner, sign me up!)

Favorite Class taken at Conn:  I am currently in a seminar called “Rebels, Rouges, and Revolutionaries.” I enjoy this course especially because it encourages critical thinking.

Celeb crush: Sarah Silverman

What is your favorite color?

The color of your eyes (you the reader).

Describe your ideal date: A reverse gender role date.  First, she takes the check. Second, Netflix and chill; I being the little spoon.

What’s one thing you have not checked off your Conn College bucket list?

Streaking. 

Plans for after graduation? 

Moving out to LA to start my career as an actor… cough cough waiter.   

Favorite place on campus? 

I really enjoyed the balcony and observatory above Olin.  The best views on campus can be seen from that lookout.  It also feels like an ivory thrown overlooking New London. Also, the gym because I am a gym rat, and ball is lyfe.

How do you feel about being Campus Cutie?

This is the one of many accolades: I have an interview with GQ this upcoming weekend (and a Playgirl photoshoot). I may, or may not add it to my LinkedIn page.
Emily Morgan is a junior at Connecticut College.  She is studying international relations and loves to write for HerCampus.  She can be found either playing viola in the orchestra or dancing in the dance studio.  
Her Campus Conn Coll