This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

If you don’t know this week’s Campus Cutie, you are definitely missing out! Gabe Ryan is one of the most fun people on this campus as well as the sweetest! If you want to find him, he’s likely to be wearing an XPOGO t-shirt, running around playing frisbee, or secretly binge-watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. And ladies, if you need help with Computer Science, this cutie is the ideal study date ;)

Class Year: 2017

Hometown: York, Pennsylvania

Major: Computer Science & Environmental Studies double major

Extracurricular activities: Ultimate frisbee and 1 in 4. I also work in the Arboretum and as a TA for the CS department.

So you’re quite the pogo-sticker — how did that start up?

Tigger from Winnie the Pooh is my inspiration for everything in life. Pogo-sticking just seemed natural.

Celeb Crush: Mila Kunis

Relationship status: Single

Describe your ideal date: I’m pretty laid back. I’d really be okay with anything.

What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

Someone who is easy to talk to and enjoys laughing.

What is your favorite food?

Anything my dad makes.

What is your guilty pleasure?

I don’t think I could ever feel guilty about binge watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

What is your spirit animal?

A dog because I also like to run around chasing frisbees.

Do you have any embarrassing camel moments?

I usually end up embarrassing myself on a regular basis. It’s hard to pinpoint one time.

How do you feel about being Campus Cutie?

Honestly I was pretty embarrassed when I was told, but I’m extremely flattered!

Kiersten Anderson is a sophomore at Connecticut College. She is a double major in Psychology and Human Development, and possibly an English minor. She is a VP for Relay for Life, and is involved in Habitat for Humanity, Best Buddies, Cakes for Care, and HerCampus. She works at the CC Children's Program and also for CC Catering. She is a lover of creative writing, chocolate, and ice cream.
Her Campus Conn Coll