Campus Cutie: Conor Quilty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie signifies an important moment for Conn College Her Campus: Conor is the first freshman to be featured!  Nominated several times for Campus Cutie, students love Conor’s humor and personality. But don’t get too excited, ladies.  After only a few months at Conn, Conor is already off the market. Here’s what this week’s Campus Cutie has to say.

Relationship Status: Taken
Hometown: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania (Yee-haw)
Major: Botany

What is your favorite song right now?
It’s a four-way tie between Buried in Winter by Jeff Pianki, Place to Be by Nick Drake, The Past and the Pending by The Shins, and Triumph by Wu-Tang Clan (kind of a curve-ball there).

If you could be anywhere in the world at this moment, where you would choose?
Right here, although maybe in some alternate universe where I got to bring my bed from home.

How is your experience at Conn going so far?
It’s everything I’ve wanted and more.

What is your go-to meal at Harris?
A small plate of spinach (I’m trying to watch my figure).

Who is your idol and why?
George Clooney: looks, brains, philanthropy, acting abilities, and general badassery.

What do you like to do on the weekends?
What ever kinds of shenanigans come my way.

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?
Extremely flattered, I hear it’s quite the honor.

Describe Conn in one word:
Microcosmic.

Katherine is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in European history and minoring in film studies. She spent her last semester abroad in Rome and loved it, and then interned this summer at Marie Claire magazine in New York City. Katherine is very excited to be joining the Her Campus team!