Campus Cutie: Christophe Desorbay

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet Christophe Desorbay, this week’s Campus Cutie. Not only is he super adorable and knows how to dance, but he’s also pretty international and I’d say that’s enough to strike up any conversation. Let’s see what he has to say.

Hometown: International.
Major: International Relations and Theater with a Minor in Dance.
Dorm: The best dorm: KB!

If you could be a famous celeb in another life, who would you be and why? Neil Patrick Harris so I could be Barney Stinson.

Describe yourself in one movie title. “Catch Me If You Can”

What are three things you can’t live without? A tootbrush, my little brother and boxers.

How are you involved on campus? I’m involved in theater and dance productions, Wig and Candle, Hip-Hop Club and I’m a tour guide here too.

Favorite song to dance to? Call Me Maybe…

What is your go-to meal at Harris? Do fountain drinks count? If not, definitely popcorn chicken.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Petting penguins in Antarctica.

How do you feel about being this weeks Campus Cutie? I am so very honored. Can’t wait to put this on my resume!

Describe Conn in one word. Nice.

We think you’re nice too, Christophe.

Danielle is a sophomore at Connecticut College and is currently pursuing a double-major in International Relations and Middle Eastern Studies. Danielle began writing for the Connecticut College branch of Her Campus in the fall of 2011 and will continue to write this year as Editor and Campus Correspondent. Danielle has traveled all over the world and continues her love for other cultures and languages through her studies. Besides traveling, she loves to sing and dance - especially as a member of Miss Connduct, an all-female A capella group at Connecticut College. In general, Danielle loves sushi, goats, traveling, and Star Wars/Lord of the Rings. She is thrilled to be working with Her Campus this year!