Campus Cutie: Bo McKinley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Most freshmen know Bo as the hot, funny guy who got hypnotized during orientation. This Campus Cutie does not only have good looks, but he also has a great sense of humor. If you ever end up starting a conversation with him, you won’t want to leave. One of the girls who nominated Bo said, “If Bo proposed marriage to me today I would say yes.” Let’s see what this Campus Cutie has to say…

Full Name: Bolster McKinley (Bo)
Hometown: Westport, NY
Year: 2016
Major: Undecided
Dorm: Johnson

Extracurriculars/Sports: Varsity Basketball and Outdoor Club

Relationship Status: Single

What do you look for in a girl? I look for someone who likes to laugh and wants to have a good time.

What is your favorite place on campus? I like admiring the view on the bridge leading to the AC overlooking the river.

If you could be any superhero who would you be? Batman

What is your most embarrassing moment? I’ve never been embarrassed.

If you could be anywhere else right now where would it be? Camp Dudley

What is your favorite class so far? South Asian History

What is your dream job? To own a record label

Favorite Movie: “No Strings Attached” and “The Goonies”

Most played song on iTunes: “Do You Love Me Still” – The Kooks

Pet Peeve: When people ask questions during movies.

I am a junior and a Campus Correspondent for Connecticut College! I am majoring in American Studies and a PICA scholar. I was a High School Ambassador for HerCampus in 2010-2011 and a contibuting writer 2011-2012. I love writing, editing, and social media. This fall, I am a Student Coordinator for the Women's Center, a photographer for College Relations, and am also a member of SafetyNet. When I'm not writing, I love being outside and enjoy many many different types of music. I also enjoy shopping at the Container Store, sharpie markers, thunderstorms, onesies, Gilmore Girls, The Newsroom, New Girl, 60 Minutes, and The West Wing.