Campus Cutie: Aidan Cort

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

You are in the AC working out and have one mile left before you can enjoy dinner. Have you ever told yourself: the faster you run, the faster you done? Well, this week’s Campus Cutie, Aidan Cort, certainly has. Aidan uses that motto to get through his track workouts. In addition to being a member of the Men’s Track and Field team, he is invovled on campus as a Honor Council rep and a tour guide. He says that he is #blessed to be our newest Campus Cutie, and we are #blessed too! Read on to learn more about this fabulous freshman and his magical experience in Cummings, special talents, and why everyone thinks he is Mark Zuckerberg.

Class Year: 2018

Hometown: Wellesley, Massachusetts 

Major: Gov

Minor: Hit me up if you have any good ones!

Extracurricular activities: Track and field, Honor Council Rep, Tour Guide.

Relationship status: Single. 

What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

Decisiveness, friendliness, and someone who everyone is naturally drawn to. Also, a nice jawline doesn’t hurt. 

Party anthem: Miley.

Favorite emoji: 

What are you watching on Netflix?

Some weird documentary about cults. 

Any special talents?

I have really stretchy cheeks — ask me about them.

Favorite place on campus:

I love Cummings and the Greer Music Library!! One time I went late at night and no one was there but someone was playing trippy music on a xylophone, and as I descended down the stairs, it got louder and louder. I don’t know. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. I was into it.

You represent the Camels on the Men’s Track and Field team. What events do you run? What are you excited for this season?

I run the hurdles and other sprint races 400m and below. Our 4×400 relay team just broke the school record, so I’m excited to see throughout the season how much more time we can shave off of that race. 

How do you get through strenuous workouts?

The faster you run, the faster you done.

Who is your favorite athlete?

Does Troy Bolton count?

Why did you become a tour guide? So far, have you had to answer any interesting questions?

I really wanted to have a part in attracting students to Conn and being able to show prospective students that we are a college that values acceptance, honesty, and mutual respect. I just finished my training, so I haven’t given any real tours yet — but I have my first one this week so holler at me if you see me. 

How did you survive Blizzard 2015?

We made pancakes in the JA common room fireplace to avoid the trek to Harris on the first snow day — it was so cute!

What is your best Harris creation?

Whenever there are sugar cookies, I always make an ice cream sandwich with strawberry ice cream, and everyone looks at me like I invented Facebook.

Toll House Cookie Pie or Sunday Sundae?

Sunday Sundae’s cauldron of chocolate sauce.

Mozz sticks or Cro pizza?

Mozz sticks. 

Neon dance or Festivus?

Definitely Festivus — who doesn’t like dressing up?  

How do you feel about being Campus Cutie?

#blesssssed

Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.