Become a Member of Her Campus Conn College!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Hey you! Yes, you. Are you interested in journalism, fashion, trends, and making a difference on our campus? Her Campus Conn College is looking for enthusiastic and creative writers to join our team! Whether you are a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior, joining Her Campus is an excellent way to boost your resume and publish work online.

What does it mean to be a member of Her Campus? We meet once a week to brainstorm, pitch, and assign articles for the following week. Any and all ideas are welcome! Her Campus Conn College was awarded Best Content 2013 out of more than 200 branches! We attribute this success to the variety of thinkers who sit around our table. Our staff is made up of students of Anthropology, Psychology, Economics, American Studies, English, Art History, and more! The more diverse the ideas– the better!

Come to our meet & greet on September 6 at 5pm in the Women’s Center for some refreshments and socializing! 

If you have any questions, please don’t hestitate to email Bettina Weiss ’15 bweiss1@conncoll.edu or Rachel Jerome ’14 rjerome@conncoll.edu.

I am a junior and a Campus Correspondent for Connecticut College! I am majoring in American Studies and a PICA scholar. I was a High School Ambassador for HerCampus in 2010-2011 and a contibuting writer 2011-2012. I love writing, editing, and social media. This fall, I am a Student Coordinator for the Women's Center, a photographer for College Relations, and am also a member of SafetyNet. When I'm not writing, I love being outside and enjoy many many different types of music. I also enjoy shopping at the Container Store, sharpie markers, thunderstorms, onesies, Gilmore Girls, The Newsroom, New Girl, 60 Minutes, and The West Wing.