Back-to-School Survival Kit 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Many, many thanks to Her Campus for hooking us up with a beyond awesome Back-to-School Survival Kit! We absolutely adore the amazing array of goodies from our sponsors.  

Thanks to Penguin Random House for sending us these intriguing book samples.  Can’t wait to curl up this fall and read them!

Who said summer was over? With the Sea Salt Spray TRESemmé sent us, we can feel beachy all year long! The spray is also perfect to pair with the NYC New York Color eye shadow pencils to complete the look. 

The selection of informational packets provided from companies such as Actually She Can, No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project, She’s The First and My Social Canvas are great to educate our chapter about issues around the world and how we can get involved. #gettingbackgivingback #ActuallySheCan #Design4HerEducation

The Zing Zero Calorie Sweetener is something to make the mornings a tad bit sweeter. Whether you choose to put this in coffee or tea, it sure is delicious! #BTSZingSpiration

Can’t wait to spruce the dorm room with the beautiful paints and glitter that Martha Stewart Crafts sent us. You know what that means…CRAFT NIGHT!!!

Shout out to Chipotle for the buy one, get one free cards! Whether that extra burrito, taco or bowl is for a friend, a loved one, a partner (or you?), it definitely will not go to waste.

We LOVE the MZ Wallace bag that HC sent us.  We are so excited to rock this beautiful bag around campus this fall!

Kendra is a freshman at Connecticut College. Kendra is a member of the Women's Water Polo team and loves traveling, her dog and a strong cup of coffee.
Her Campus Conn Coll