This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Want to be treated like the princess you are…without breaking your bank?!

Her Campus Conn Coll is bringing Armed & Readi to campus for a trunk show that will make your dreams come true. Whether you are looking for a monogram necklace, a statement piece, or your essential arm party stackables, Armed & Readi is the go-to for the college girl essentials.

Armed & Readi will be hosting a trunk show in the lobby of Cro on Friday October 25 from 1:00pm-6:00pm. This is a great opportunity to pick up the perfect piece to spoil your friends and family with and get something amazing for yourself, all while staying within your budget.

Armed & Readi’s founders are two recent college grads who created Armed & Readi with the intent of providing style for everyone’s budget. Everything on their site and at the trunk show is hand-picked, curated specifically for the daring and trendy collegiette. 

Rachel is a senior, economics major at Connecticut College and the Campus Correspondent for Conn's Her Campus Chapter! She started writing for Her Campus during her junior year and fell in love with the website and the amazing group of girls. In addition to Her Campus, Rachel is on the Executive Board of the Student Activities Council as the Director of Public Relations, so she stays very busy at Conn! Rachel is originally from Washington, DC, but plans on moving to New York after graduation, where she has lived the past few summers due to her internships with Versace and Burson-Marsteller. Besides keeping busy with school and activities, Rachel enjoys watching Scandal, eating sushi, reading anything by Malcolm Gladwell, listening to Songza, and having the best senior year with her friends!