This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Concordia CA chapter.

I take my tea seriously, and when October has arrived, it means the transition from iced, fruit teas to cozy fall flavours has begun! Although I would love to buy a Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks every day, my budget cannot handle that. I’ve been trying to make more tea at home in the past year, and I’ve found a few favourites that you can buy and make yourself.

1. DavidsTea Pumpkin Chai

Let’s be real: most every flavour from DavidsTea is unique and delicious in its own way. But the Pumpkin Chai is truly as amazing as it sounds. It captures the warmth and coziness of autumn with hints of cinnamon and cloves, and the tiny pumpkin sprinkles add a bit of sweetness. Personally, I think adding extra sugar or honey makes this tea even better!

2. Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice

I bought this on a whim last year when I was looking for a cheap fall tea and it did not disappoint. It’s full of flavour and is a great alternative if you’re not a fan of pumpkin! The best part: it’s incredibly cheap and can be found at almost any grocery store or drug store that sells tea.

3. DavidsTea Cinnamon Rooibos Chai

Another tea that is full of flavour and naturally sweet, the Cinnamon Rooibos Chai is an excellent choice if you dislike the spiciness that often comes with chai teas. It’s also caffeine-free, making it a great tea for late-night study sessions (or Netflix binges)!

4. Peppermint tea

Although basic, peppermint tea pairs perfectly with chilly days without the frills of sugar and added flavours. Peppermint has also been said to aid with digestion and boost the immune system, making it a win-win situation!

Sarah Bubenheimer

Concordia CA '22

Sarah Bubenheimer is a fourth year student at Concordia studying Philosophy, Law & Society, and Western Society & Culture. She is a Councillor for the Concordia Student Union and the Academic & Accessibility Coordinator for the Students of Philosophy Association. She is passionate about lattes, lipstick, and philosophy, and can always be found at a cafe listening to Taylor Swift. 
Kami Katopodis

Concordia CA '19

President of HC Concordia • Poet • Major in Human Relations • Minor in Diversity in the Contemporary World •