charged5jpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
charged5jpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Affordable Jewelry Shops You Need To Check Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Concordia CA chapter.

Accessorizing with jewelry is the perfect way to make any boring outfit more chic and put together. However, wanting to update your jewelry collection doesn’t have to leave a dent in your bank account. Whether you’re looking for statement earrings, stackable necklaces, chunky rings or fun bracelets, here are some of my favorite trendy jewelry shops that have it all and are still budget-friendly.

Evry Jewels

Evry Jewels has a product to fit anyone’s liking. Their accessories range from everyday jewelry to statement pieces. Not only are their pieces great quality and trendy, but they are also affordable. They also share discount codes on their social media platforms to help you save even more!

Love Stylize

The owners of Love Stylize started the brand after realizing that there weren’t many jewelry companies that had a great selection at an affordable price. Which gave them the idea to create just that! Their pieces are handpicked from all over the world to create a large selection so that everybody finds something they love.

Shop CC Luxury

Shop CC Luxury’s  goal was to create and sell jewelry that makes their customers feel luxurious while wearing. They sell pieces that resemble jewelry from designer brands such as Cartier and Dior, but they add their own touch to them. Plus, it won’t cost you a whole paycheck!

Cuffed By Nano

Not only does Cuffed By Nano sell cute jewelry at incredible prices, they also put a huge emphasis on giving back. They started a #buyonegivefive donation mission which provided 1400+ meals to people in Haiti, and donated to other non-profit organizations such as Dress For Success and Cool Effect. They encourage sustainability by using recyclable gold and silver to make their jewelry, recycled and recyclable packaging, and recycle at their headquarters. Cuffed by Nano  can help you save money and get trendy pieces, all while supporting a good cause.

Indigo Lune

If you were looking for jewelry pieces that look like you spent all your savings on, look no further. Indigo Lune sells pieces that look and feel expensive and will be sure to catch people’s eyes. The best part? There’s a piece for anyone, no matter what your budget is. 

Jacqueline Cohen

Concordia CA '23

Jacqueline Cohen is a first year marketing student at Concordia University. She has a passion for travel, music, beauty and fashion.
Kheyra King

Concordia CA '21

Kheyra King is a Montreal-born city girl studying English Literature at Concordia University. She is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Concordia and the Vice President of Recruitment of Delta Phi Epsilon. She loves coffee dates, traveling and pasta. You will definitely catch her studying at the local Starbucks or Webster Library.