Name: Tim Nesmith
Year: 2011
School: CC
Major: Film Studies

Hometown: St. Louis

Relationship status: I don’t know, do you want to be my girlfriend? Single

On-campus activities: I play rugby. That’s it. I volunteer at a couple places.

Pet peeves: People who get unnecessarily stressed. People who get stressed about things they shouldn’t get stressed about – an A- versus an A. 3.8 versus 3.9. Not a lot bothers me to be honest. Well, maybe people who want to rush life.

Dream job: Retired at 25 – is that a job? Or if I actually have to work, film producer?

If you were stuck on a desert island, you would need: Absolutely nothing – that sounds perfect. To be stuck on a desert island? Wait, hold on – the love of my life, and nothing else. And a personal chef. And his girlfriend?

Favorite position: All of them are equally great, right? Wait, let me drink my beer then I’ll answer that. Wherever there is the most mutual pleasure? This is a women’s publication, right?

Every guy needs these three things in their closet: Jeans, blazer, and a button-down

You perfect date in seven words or less: No plans and a plane to anywhere.

HamDel decides to name a sandwich after you (what’s it called, what is in it): I don’t really eat at HamDel. It’s called “The August 7th” because that’s my birthday… In it is: thinly sliced turkey, thinly sliced tomatoes (from the garden), fresh brie imported from South France. On a very lightly toasted baguette, also imported from South France.

Tried and true pickup line: “Hi, my name is Tim.” … Wait, is that too cocky?

Favorite off campus location: This just came to me – in upstate New York, Minnewaska Park. We were shooting a movie out there this summer. We were wrapping the week up and my friend Brendan visited me. We went to a wrap party, where everyone got really hammered. We only had two days off, so we made the most of it. The next morning, we took off for an adventure. We were feeling good – nobody packed anything, no sunscreen, no water. We realized after a couple miles that we had embarked on a 13-mile trail. We were dying at 7 miles. All of our shirts were off; we were literally in our boxers. We saw a snake. Nothing went right for us. We came to a clearing and realize that we were in this enormous valley, and on the other side of the valley was an 80-foot waterfall. We were completely alone – that is the fountain of youth, that is Eden. It was literally how stupid kids die – going off the trail, through uncharted woods, but we had to do it. It was crashing down on the rocks, and we just ran and stood under it. It stung a little bit, but it was so refreshing. We relaxed for an hour before we had the energy to go back. It was a pretty cool place. That’s probably my favorite place off campus.

Your spirit animal: Curious George

Your top three albums of all time: Garden State Soundtrack, Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon,” and a four-way tie between U2’s “Rattle ‘n Hum,” Bowie’s “Spiders from Mars,” Beatles’ “White Album,” and Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers’ “Wild Flowers”

If you could be a superhero, you would be: Spiderman or Jumper. He has the ability to jump to any other place. Uninhibited apparition.

If you could invite anyone to dinner, you would ask: Maybe Langston Hughes? No… there are a lot of other dead people. Though it would be fun to have dinner with Jimi Hendrix and Bob Dylan, that’s definitely not my top choice. Is Peter Pan based on a real character? Wait, what about Al Capone? What about Al Capone at the Copa Cabana? I mean, it’d be an experience.

One thing you want to do before graduating: I’ve done a lot of stuff I want to do. It all kind of comes; it’s spontaneous. I want to meet the girl of my dreams. And then chug a beer.

Dream wife: I haven’t met her yet.

Boxers or Briefs: Oh, boxers. With little hearts on them.