This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

*Spoiler Alert: All of the puns shared in this story are completely intended and are meant to hopefully put a smile on your face.

Halloween may be over, but that doesn’t mean we have to keep living and adoring the amazing looks that came out from the spooktacular holiday. Not to mention that Halloween and Day of the Dead (which is celebrated the day after Halloween), is the prime time to see some killer makeup looks. With that being said, we want to take a look back at some of our favorite looks and costume ideas from this past Halloween.

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler

An iconic couple giving our relationship goals – scostumes, protrayal and all.

Kevin Hart

If this is not a great Halloween costume, then I don’t know what is. It’s also a commemoration of one of the greatest friendships out there.

Khloe Kardashian

“Bring me those puppies!” And bring me all the cute pics of True in all of her Halloween costumes.

Desi Perkins

Oh, how I wish I could hvae been at The Perkins’s circus this year! Here’s to hoping I get a chance to get an invite and to watching the vlog on my couch.

Camila Mendes

Now I will admit, I’ve never seen this show before and everyone keeps telling me I should. But I do have to admire a cute and good loking costume when I see it.

Demi Lovato

Move over, Bill SKarsgard. There might be a new Pennywise on the horizon.

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake

I couldn’t help but adore this costume when I saw it. A couple doing what they do best and giving us the looks we didn’t know that we needed.

Gabrielle Union

“Brr, it’s cold in here.” There so much nostalgia in the atmosphere and I love every second of it.

Kelly Clarkson

Speaking of nostalgia, I have to give praise to Kelly and her entourage for pulling off this Halloween classic in such a great way. I saw and started saying, hocus pocus!

iluvsarahii (Karen Gonzalez)

This artistry is just TOO GOOD to pass up – I had to show give a shoutout! This look is incredible.

Who were your top picks for looks and costumes this year?

Melanie Medrano

Columbia Chicago '21

A music-enthused entertainment journalist who wants to share her voice with the world - one article at a time.