This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

YouTubers can be a serious source of inspiration for lifestyle, health, wellness and fashion. They can be a big sister, a chic aunt or a stylish bestie at any time. Much in the same way that we curate our closest friends, we curate our YouTube feed for YouTubers that inspire, motivate and connect with us. After years of curation, these tried and tested YouTube channels will change your life.

Estee Lalonde

Photo courtesy Elle Canada

The Gist: Vlogging, style, beauty and hauls

Vibe: Estee is the definition of sugar and spice. She is the sweetest person ever, with a spicy style and a realness that other YouTubers lack. Go to her channel when you need a big sister for life and style advice.

Must-watch: NEW UNDERWEAR & THINGS OF THAT NATURE | Estée Lalonde

Ashley Brooke

The Gist: Weekly vlogs, fashion tips and lookbooks

Vibe: Ashley Brooke is your new fashion bestie. Not only do her fashion tips ACTUALLY help a girl out, but her style is impeccable, her boyfriend is adorable and her vegan lifestyle will seriously inspire you.

Must-watch: ZARA FALL FASHION TOP PICKS 2018 / LOOKBOOK

Chriselle Lim

The Gist: Travel, vlogs, styling videos, hauls and beauty / skincare

Vibe: Chriselle is your jetsetting, cool, bougie aunt who you see during the holidays dressed casually in Chloe. She’ll give you all the best style, travel and skincare tips to be chic AF.

Must-watch: Winter Layering 101 Lookbook | Chriselle Lim

Samantha Maria

Photo courtesy Select Specs

The Gist: Lookbooks, travel guides and hauls

Vibe: Samantha will be your edgy, girly guide to London on her channel. Before jetting off to the UK, be sure to watch her neighborhood guides for the local haunts to check out.

Must-watch: THE PARIS DIARIES | THE BEST SPOTS & BIKING AROUND!

Mimi Ikonn

Photo courtesy Heightline

The Gist: Wellness, lifestyle and motherhood

Vibe: Mimi’s lifestyle advice will change your world. She’s so kind and inspiring, and her motherhood methods have great takeaways for current and future mothers to learn from. Her relationship with husband Alex and her health habits will also teach you a thing or two.

Must-watch: COZY WEEKEND WITH US + APPLE PIE | Mimi Ikonn Vlog

Violette_fr

Photo courtesy FLAIR

The Gist: Beauty, style and New York tidbits

Vibe: For anyone who doesn’t like to cake makeup on and favors the au naturel look, Violette is the girl to go to. What she accomplishes with a few makeup products on a diverse range of women resembles art more than makeup.

Must-watch: ANNA KARINA INSPIRED LOOK

Alexandra Yetter

Columbia Chicago

Alexandra is currently a student at Columbia College Chicago where she is underway to earn a major in journalism with a concentration in news and features, as well as studying French language and culture. There is nothing she loves more than wandering around cities, curling up with a good book, and writing for hours.
Tory Appel

Columbia Chicago

Hello! My name is Tory Appel and I am a student at Columbia College Chicago studying advertising and photography. I am also working at 101.9 the Mix and 100.3 WSHE as a Promotional Assistant, and I'm loving every minute of it! In my free time I like to take portraits, read, and watch scary movies.