Lamajiah Smith

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

Age: 22

Major: Broadcast Journalism

Interests/Hobbies: I like long walks on the beach–lol nahh, but I do like action movies, Italian food, hanging out and anything to do with music. I’m a hip hop artist, poet, actor, playwright and a deep thinker.

Zodiac Sign: I’m a Scorpio, so you know what that means…hit me up for details lol.

Pet Peeves: insecurity, followers and dishonest people. I believe all of the world’s problems can be solved by basic communication.

Relationship Status: single as a dollar–by choice

Plans After Graduation: I’ll be moving to New York to get my Master’s in journalism while silmultaneously pursuing a career in music. 

You can follow Lamajiah on twitter @lsiam1.

Lamajiah Smith aka L.S aka Lyrically Sick
Broadcast Journalism
22
I love long walks on the beach lol nah but I like Action movies, Itilian Food, hanging out, and anything to do with Music. I’m a HipHop Artist, Poet, Actor, Playwright, and a Deep Thinker.
I’m a Scorpio so you know what that means… hit me up for details lol
My petpeeve is insecurity, followers, and dishonest people. I believe all of the world’s problems can be solved by basic communication
I’m single as a dollah… by choice
After graduation I’ll be moving to New York to get my Masters in Journalism while simultaneously pursueing a career in Music.
Mariah Craddick hails from the city of Atlanta and is currently a magazine journalism major at Columbia College of Chicago. Though she has a wide range of interests, her concentration and focus lies in fashion, art and entertainment. In addition to writing for HC, Mariah is also a contributing writer for the online lifestyle magazine GlossMagazineOnline. Upon graduation in 2013, Mariah hopes to pursue a career in magazine journalism and maybe even law school.