The Hottest Spring Bags

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

By now you’ve probably picked out all your favorite sandals, sunglasses and bikinis in preparation of spring break, but what are you going to pack everything in? Well, we’ve got three cute options for you, splurge versus steal style!

Bright and Bold
A colorful and high-functioning tote is the essential bag, from carrying all your beach supplies to transitioning into the perfect casual evening bag.

Splurge: Kate Spade High Falls Sidney $318

Steal: J.Crew Boardwalk Tote $59.50

Preppy and Pastel
Preppy style is easily achievable with pretty palettes of pastels; pair these bags with white denim and a casual tank top for an easy day look.

Splurge: Marc by Marc Jacobs “Take Me” Tote $228

Steal: Forever 21 Colorblocked E/W Tote $19.

Feminine and Floral
Floral and spring go together like Louboutin and Kardashian. Functional and feminine, these bags will be the cutest ones on the luggage corral.

Splurge: Cath Kidston Overnight Bag $121.75

Steal: Urban Outfitters Carrot Floral Patch Backpack $69

Mariah Craddick hails from the city of Atlanta and is currently a magazine journalism major at Columbia College of Chicago. Though she has a wide range of interests, her concentration and focus lies in fashion, art and entertainment. In addition to writing for HC, Mariah is also a contributing writer for the online lifestyle magazine GlossMagazineOnline. Upon graduation in 2013, Mariah hopes to pursue a career in magazine journalism and maybe even law school.