Style

Halloween Costumes Based Off Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

Halloween is my favorite time of year. If you’re like me, then you’ve been trying to think of your Halloween costume since May. If you’re not like me and have been scrambling, I gotcha covered! Now let the stars align to see what your next Halloween costume is going to be!

Libra (September 23 – October 23)

Libra’s are known to keep the peace at all costs, even lying to people in order to do it. I mean their symbol is of an actual balancing scale. For this Halloween, make it a calm and groovy one by being a hippie. Super easy and cheap and also it’s an excuse to wear that flower crown you bought on a whim.

Courtesy of Giphy

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

I’m sorry but scorpios, you guys are actually the worst. So this Halloween let your true colors fly by being the devil in disguise,  Regina George. I heard her hair was insured for a million dollars?! Dress like Regina George when she totally stabbed Cate and stole Aaron Samuels. Go to a lingerie store and be that bitchy bunny, I know you to be!

Courtesy of Pinterest

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

You guys are travelers at heart! With a curious soul and also being wise as hell, the best costume for you would be Belle! Your nose is always in a book (or the internet) and is the reason why you’d make the best Belle! Pull out a cute yellow dress and a rose. Plus you can make your boo the beast!

Courtesy of Wiki

Capricorns (December 22 – January 19)

Capricorns, you guys are ON TOP OF YOUR SHIT! You are that bitch who looks like she has her life together (at least on the outside). What better woman than Kris Jenner herself for your Halloween inspo. Capricorn’s are the momager we’ve always wanted (kinda). Wear a slick and fashionable power suit and wear a name tag that says momager. You’ll get hella brownie points!

Courtesy of Giphy

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

Now you guys, are known to be very quiet and shy but you are eccentric at heart. Almost a living “never judge a book by its cover”. For this Halloween, travel back in time with a Daria costume. An outfit that I’m sure you have in your closet! Remember, you’re not a bitch, you’re just quiet.

Courtesy of Simplemost

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

Pisces, you are a social butterfly, always the life of the party and one to never miss out!

This Halloween go as one of the cheetah girls! Grab a few friends and some cute velor track suits with matching headbands, and you’re ready for some “growl power”.

Courtesy of AOL

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

I love you guys so much! You’re gorgeous, passionate, and always a pleasure to be around. Your need to always be number one is the reason why Elle Woods is the number one costume to support this year! Take on the college parties with your knowledge of beer pong and law.

Courtesy of Giphy

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

Ugh! My girl Taurus! You are my fave, but I’m biased because I’m a Taurus. You are stubborn as hell but never back down from a challenge and you definitely don’t let a man tell you what to do, that’s why this year, you’re going as the beautiful Lola Bunny from Space Jam! Bring out the dad sneakers and the biker shorts. You’re about to make bugs mouth drop!

Courtesy of Wikipedia

Gemini (April 21 – June 20)

I love you guys, but you’re crazy! You can’t keep up with a Gemini’s crazy life but you can always count on them to have your back! When I first think of a Gemini, the first person I go to is Dion from Clueless. You’re always dressed to the 9s but STILL not over the man who keeps fucking you over!

Courtesy of Splinter

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

With an emotional reputation, there is only one girl I can think of that is in tune with her emotions and just as caring as you are! This Halloween, support your face Plastic, Gretchen Weiners!

WE TOTALLY  JUST NEED TO STAB CAESAR!

Courtesy of Buzzfeed

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

You’re very narcissistic but you have a heart of gold! You can be so consumed with how you look but when it comes to caring for people you love, you’re at the top of the class. So grab your fellow Gemini, and go as Cher from Clueless! Ugh as if!

Courtesy of Giphy

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

Virgo, you’re probably the most hardworking sign I have ever met! And that’s coming from a Taurus! I don’t think I’ve ever met a lazy Virgo..do those even exist?? For this Halloween, grab a few girlfriends and take on the world like you were meant to. Spice world that is.

Courtesy of Amazon

depaul 2020
Briana Kennedy

Columbia Chicago '19

I am a Columbia College Chicago student majoring in Advertising and double minoring in Marketing and Social Media & Digital Strategy. I am currently a strategy intern for Fusion92. In my free time, I enjoy reading, running, watching Netflix, exploring Chicago, and finding the cutest coffee shops.