This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

Name: Matthew HenmullerYear: SeniorMajor: Advertising (concentration in creative direction)What are your plans after college? Work for an ad agency or be a creative director for magazine Co.Hometown: Chicago Relationship Status: LOL Interested In: MenFavorite app? Afterlight& Instagram Hobbies: Traveling, filmmaking, photography, and tennis What can’t you live without? MomWhat’s on your bucket list? See Europe, own a G-wagon, fall in love Biggest pet peeve? Close-minded peopleWhat’s your ideal date? Road trip to a cabin on the beach for fun in the sunFavorite thing about Chicago? It’s home and I love the architectureWhat’s your Guilty Pleasure? #selfies 

Marissa Persico

Columbia Chicago

Kristina Vega

Columbia Chicago

I go to school in the great city of Chicago majoring in fashion business and marketing. I have had multiple jobs in retail and internships in event planning, wholesale, marketing, and blog writing. I love learning new things and going on adventures...&wine, I love wine.