10 Easy Steps to Survive Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

1. Stay upThose late nights when Starbucks is already closed, take a shot of Five Hour Energy and get to typing2. Stay healthyNothing is worse than being sick and trying to study or go to class. Take Cold-eeze to keep up your immune system so you can stay focused3. Get in the zoneMusic helps with pretty much anything, even studying! Put your headphones in and go into your own little world4. Treat Yo’SelfChipotle. No explanation needed. 

5. Keep your head upDon’t slack on your appearance. Late nights might be a b*tch, but looking your best will help keep your confidence up which helps you do better in school. It’s a fact, I promise. 6. Stay softShea butter sticks will help your skin feel amazing, especially since the weathers getting colder.7. Love your locksKeep your hair looking fabulous the quick and easy way. Tresemme un-perfectly wavy is a life saver. 

8. Stay focusedIt’s insanely hard to not procrastinate, especially when everything is done on the internet. Block sites like Facebook, Twitter, and yes, maybe even Her Campus for an hour to be more productive. 

9. Don’t  StressStressing won’t help you study and it causes wrinkles. Make yourself a bubble bath- Lush bath bombs are my fav- and relax while you go over your study guides. 

10. Get. Sh*t. Done. You’ve passed mid-terms. You’re welcome. Now to more important things…

Kristina Vega

Columbia Chicago

I go to school in the great city of Chicago majoring in fashion business and marketing. I have had multiple jobs in retail and internships in event planning, wholesale, marketing, and blog writing. I love learning new things and going on adventures...&wine, I love wine.