This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Fade in: It’s 3:15 AM, and 1020’s clientele has turned. What just a half hour ago was young and interesting co-eds playing sick games like “Never have I ever” in the booths and discussing how Sanders and Clinton might feel about Kanye’s “Life of Pablo” around the pool table is now just drunk couples necking and a few old guys drinking beer alone. You didn’t bump into the person you planned your night around bumping into and simply put – it’s time to go. You look at the friends of yours who have survived this far, your eyes meeting to convey the only thing left to do preceeding the four hours of slumber you are about to get before your alarm goes off and reminds you to get your butt to butler: SNACK TIME! Where to go? Lettuce help you decide :)

1. Are you on a diet?

A: Duh

B: It’s not a “diet” per say, I am just trying to make “healthier” choices

C: No

D: lol diets r lame

2. Do you have dietary restrictions?

A: In that I refuse to let myself eat carbs before spring break, yes

B: who doesn’t have dietary restrictions in this day and age of genetically modified foods and mad cow disease?

C: No

D: I am actually morally opposed to people with dietary restrictions

3. Which bar do you frequent?

A: I like Mel’s! My friends are there and so are sick photo backdrops

B: 1020 booths are great for intellectual conversation and I love trivia night

C: The Heights.

D: Cannons: the playlist includes songs from “Sorry” to “Sweet Caroline”, it can’t be beat!

4. Describe your ideal mate

A: A hedge funder with a heart

B: An activist

C: Ryan Seacrest

D: A professional athlete

5. Who’s accompanying you?

A: Some of my sorority sisters and some of their boyfriends

B: My roommate so we can get food to eat while watching Colbert

C: …accompanying me?

D: This guy I met but I don’t remember his name

Mostly A’s: Tom’s Side of Potato

You’re a social butterfly but you might be wary of regretting your choices tomorrow morning. Tom’s vibes are great (and great for pics), but diner food is not what you’re looking for. Opt for the “side of potato”!

Mostly B’s: Westside salad shaker

You’re really healthy in mind and body. You like the variety of Westside and the fact that to a certain extent, you know where your food is coming from. This won’t feel gross in your stomach the next day when you’re at Yoga to the People.

Mostly C’s: Morton Williams Corporate Fruit Platter

You’re random ;) ! This is a really great fiscal deal and Morton Williams is really convenient and you’re walking through the aisles overwhelmed by their overdone holiday decorations and you saw it and you bought it and you ate it all and you smiled a little to yourself!

Mostly D’s: Koronets Slice

You do what you want! Nothing that tastes so bad during the day tastes better after a night out so why would you settle for less?