Which Halloween Candy is Your Sign?

Aries (3/21-4/19)

Aries! You are known for your passion, your enthusiasm, and how stimulating you are. Your Halloween candy is…

Taurus (4/20-5/20)

You are grounded and stabilizing while still energetic and youthful. Taurus, your Halloween candy is…

Gemini (5/21-6/20)

Gemini, you are sociable and engaged. Your energy fluctuates between mellow and thriving, yet you never lose your positivity. You are...

Cancer (6/21-7/22)

Nurturing, emotional, and understanding are the best words to describe you, Cancer. You balance being dreamy and controlled. Your candy is…

Leo (7/23-8/22)

Leo, you are charismatic, strong, intelligent, and funny. You are…

Virgo (8/23-9/22)

Easy-going Virgo, you are intuitive and in touch with the world around you. Your Halloween is…

Libra (9/23-10/22)

Libra, you are vibrantly alive, an enchanting force in the world. Both fearless and harmonious, you are…

Scorpio (10/23-11/21)

Scorpio, you are tied to intensity and ambition, shining with your magnetic personality. You are…

Sagittarius (11/22-12/21)

Known for your buoyant spirituality, Sagittarius you are also an uplifting force of temperance. Your candy is…

Capricorn (12/22-1/19)

Capricorns are described as perceptive, composed and admired for your sharp mind. You are also steady and caring, so your Halloween candy is…

Aquarius (1/20-2/18)

You are sensitive and creative, Aquarius. While more internal, you also posses an electrifying energy. Aquarius, you are…

Pisces (2/19-3/20)

Pisces, you are emotional and intense, loved for your insight and empathy. You Halloween candy is…