Underneath It All: A Guide To The Best Lingerie On Any Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

As winter approaches we inevitably start envisioning the warm sweaters we’re soon to be cozying up in. However, that doesn’t mean that we should ignore what’s going on underneath our clothes. Let’s be honest ladies, your underwear drawer is probably full of more dull neutrals and period panties than you’d like to admit. Although your partner is probably content no matter what undies you’re wearing when you strip down, a great set of lingerie can’t hurt. Not only will you feel prepared for those random hook ups or surprise visits from your boyfriend (or girlfriend), but lingerie can also be a great self-confidence booster. Throw on one of these sexy sets of lingerie and make it a night to remember, for you and your special friend.

Journelle

You can still rock fall colors underneath your clothes as demonstrated by this Journelle set that comes in deep green and purple. You’ll look like a vintage vision.

Victoria Secret

If you’re feeling ambitious throw on this one-piece that will sure to get his heart racing…and probably his fingers fumbling. Make sure you help him get it off! 

Agent Provocateur

We guarantee things will get more than a little wild in this velvet detailed set.

Calvin Klein

If you’re a girl who typically likes to keep things simple, try this Calvin Klein set for size. The plunging neckline is sure to have your guy drooling (hopefully not on you).

Dita Von Teese

Channel your inner burlesque queen in this fiery two-piece.

New Look

Let your man play the best game of connect the dots that he has ever played…