Stuck in My Head: Calvin Harris & Ne-Yo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

I think it’s safe to say we are all coming down from a
Spring Break high. For those that partied it up in Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Miami, or any of the other hot destinations, the transition back to the books, Butler and the Upper West Side in general may not be such an easy one. Regardless of whether you dipped your feet into those warm waters, the end ofis a hard thing to cope with. So, why not keep the beats blaring and the fun? Ladies, there is a quick solution that will get you back in that spring break state of mind: music, hello! Calvin Harris and Ne-Yo collaborated to produce a sick new song, “Lets Go”–a real “banger” as they say.
  The beginning sounds a bit like Benny Benassi and Chris Brown’s “Beautiful People” but then it quickly becomes very Ne-Yo esque.  With regard to the all-mighty, Calvin Harris, his beat is undeniably catchy as per usual and keeps you wanting more.  It seems to me that whatever Calvin Harris touches, turns to gold. He is definitely the King Midas of the house music scene. So take a minute and listen to this new hit!  

Toby Milstein

Columbia Barnard

Hi my name is Toby Milstein and I'm a student at Barnard College at Columbia University!