McAC’s Midnight Breakfast Reveal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Ah yes, the joy of free breakfast at midnight the night before the first Friday of finals. It’s Barnard’s way to fuel us through scrambled eggs, candy, and ice cream with too many topping options. If you want to be hip, you should call the event MB and confuse your friends with your wisdom.

But what will this year’s theme be? It’s always fun and always creative so I can’t wait to hear what it is. Hopefully it’s related to the opening of our brand new library; maybe including the debate of calling the building Milstein, or my personal favorite, Cheryl.

Here are the details of McAC’s Midnight Breakfast Reveal today!

The end of another semester means another Midnight Breakfast! Find out this semester’s theme by visiting Community Committee’s table in Diana from 12-2 pm on Thursday, December 6th! Stop by for themed treats and to have any Midnight Breakfast related questions answered!

Midnight Breakfast will be one week later, Thursday, December 13th.

Check out the Facebook event for more info!

Sydney Hotz

Columbia Barnard

Sydney is in love with New York City, dogspotting, and chorizo tacos. She's an aspiring novelist, a Barnard feminist, and might deny she was born in New Jersey.