LeSportsac’s Holiday Extravaganza!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

If you’re not sure where to go to find gifts for ALL of your friends and family this season, make sure that the super cool new LeSportsac pop-up store is your first stop. Located on the UWS at 248 Colombus St. (72nd St.) the pop-up store arrives just in time for the Holiday season. LeSportsac is known for their lightweight nylon bags that come in a ton of fun colors and patterns–in my opinion, perfect for traveling. They weigh practically nothing and stand out against the sea of black that everyone feels obligated to travel with. Really, it’s a no-brainer. Plus, they have tons of great little pieces that are well-priced and PERFECT for your endless Secret Santa obligations. And when you have tons of touristy friends and family come to visit you around the holidays and they expect you to be a super cool New York City insider, you can actually take them to the pop-up store and have them buy holiday gifts (at great prices) for their friends and family that they can then brag about buying in New York City. You can even tell them that you heard the store is going to reopen Spring of 2013 with a totally new concept (which is true). Win-win? I think so.

Now that you’re ready to ditch Butler for some holiday shopping, here are the details. The store is at 248 Columbus and will only be around for the holiday season until it reopens in the Spring. However, they are also opening two new store locations. I’m very excited to say that one will be at Garden State Plaza, which is my mall at home (everyone in Jersey has “their” mall), and one is in Santa Monica for all you Cali girls. You can find out more about the stores here, and be sure to keep an eye out for store-launching events (read: fun times and free swag!).

Giselle Boresta

Columbia Barnard

Giselle, Class of 2014 at Barnard College, is an Economics major with a minor in French. She was born in New York City, grew up in Ridgewood, NJ, and is excited to be back in her true hometown of New York City. She likes the Jersey Shore (the actual beach, not the show) and seeing something crazy in New York every day!