His Campus: 5 Things To Keep In Mind This Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

You’re probably finishing up your last midterms dreaming about your group trip to Cabo or your day rave at Ultra (which, since you don’t even have your tickets yet, will probably end up being you and your iphone in a hotel room with some “great” speakers you bought off of Amazon). Regardless, here are five tips to keep in mind when you’re trying to recreate Scott’s adventures from EuroTrip:

1) Sleep.

That’s something most of us probably don’t do a lot of at school, so take advantage. It’s time we start spending more time with the ultimate bæ: our beds.

2. Netflix and chill.

Can be with the “one and only,” some friends or family, or my boys Ben and Jerry. Just sit back and relax. You’ve earned it!

3. If you can, go somewhere warm.

Although Low Beach has been poppin’ lately, the weather won’t stay like this for all of march, so lyin’ out and baking is a great thing to do for yourself. Plus, unless you’re ginger, it’s the best way to get a nice tan for when you come back.

4. Don’t think about school.

We’ve all had to work so hard these past few weeks with midterms. Give your brain a break and do things that make you happy. Whether thats reading or running or watching TV, take a break from the academia so you can feel refreshed when you get back to the grind.

5. Visit friends at school.

Since most of us are too crazed during the actual semester to visit home or camp friends or even high school friends, Spring Break is the perfect opportunity.

**Disclaimer: This is a personal piece and does not necessarily reflect the views of Her Campus Media.