HC Survival Kit Highlights

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

College isn’t easy — that’s what we’re here for. Her Campus Nationals have been generous enough to send us a School Survival Kit to help you through the tough times (read: midterms) and the smooth times alike! Here are just a few of the goodies we’re gifting you in our next social media giveaways!

“Adulthood is a Myth and The Roommate Book”

For navigating the twists and turns of two of the scariest things imaginable to college students: cohabitating and being a professional human being! It’ll keep you laughing while also giving you some actually helpful tips.

CamelBak – Forge Divide Mug

As Homecoming may have shown you, staying hydrated is key – let Camelbak help!

Freeman Beauty Mask

Stress can wreak havoc on the body; take a few mintues with this mask to restore your skin!

L’eggs

You may be surprised at how many formal functions you’ll come across as a Barnard student, both on campus and off: don’t be caught unprepared!

Rimmel London mascara

You never know who you’ll run into, and it’s best to be ready with mascara applied for whatever (or whomever) may come your way.

Wearsafe Button

In case of emergencies!

Make sure to enter our next giveaway to snag a few of these goodies and more! HCXO!

Alicia S

Columbia Barnard