We’re almost there! It may not seem like it, but spring break is finally just TWO DAYS away. Soon enough, we’ll be tanning on tropical beaches in the Caribbean with our best friends, skiing with family, or happily sitting on our comfy couches at home with our dogs.
Leaving Barnard for a full week of relaxation seems easy right now, but do you have everything you need for the best spring break ever? Here’s Her Campus’ #SB15 Survival Kit and keep reading to find out how to WIN your own kit!
Her Campus goodies!
- A Her Campus koozie, pens, and shades
- Also, HC’s book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life is ready for pre-order here.
- Beauty to-go sample wax pack: includes face wax strips and bikini wax strips
- It’s been absolutely freezing in NYC recently…when’s the last time you wore shorts/a dress/bathing suit?! So, it’s probably time for a wax!
- We love our BOGO cards!
- I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to give up my spring break diet just yet. But, I do know where my friends’ and my first meal will be when we get back to campus!
- Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner, healthy and made for all hair types
- Both are eco-friendly and infused with mint and raspberry extracts (so you can smell as good as you look!)
- The perfect size to fit in your carry-on!
- Safety comes first this spring break!
- Party safely. Watch your drink at all times and don’t ever take anything from strangers.
- Make sure you are with people you trust and remember that there is strength in numbers.
- You never know when you might need this Personal Alarm and Campus Safety Pepper Gel: to stay safe 24/7, thanks to SABRE!
- We all love LUNA bars, and how could we not?
- We love these flavors: Lemon Zest, Chocolate Dipped Coconut and Chocolate Peppermint Stick
- These bars are mini, and are perfect to help refuel during SB!
- Can you remember the last time that you opened up a book to read for your own enjoyment?
- Here’s a quick synopsis: Part confessional, part DIY manual, The Intern’s Handbook chronicles John’s final assignment, a twisted thrill ride in which he is pitted against the toughest—and sexiest—adversary he’s ever faced: Alice, an FBI agent assigned to take down the same law partner he’s been assigned to kill.
- It’s even about to become a huge movie starring our favorite Dave Franco!
Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell
- Even more beach reading!
- The book is supposedly an inside look at what happens you “go Greek,” leaving nothing to the imagination.
If you want to win this incredible Spring Break Survival Kit, like our Facebook and follow our Twitter (and our Instagram). We’ll be drawing the winner tomorrow, 3/12. Good luck and have the best time unwinding on your perfect spring break!