sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Hallopupween: The Best of the Tompkins Square Park Dog Halloween Parade

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

In Girl World, Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything else about it. In Dog World, it’s a whole different story.

We loved them all, but here is a compilation of our favorites from the Tompkin’s Square Park Dog Halloween Parade. LITERALLY WHO THINKS OF SOME OF THESE?

1) FRIDOG KAHLO: I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best.

2) POMERANIAN FRITES: For those of you who have been to Belgium, I have a feeling these are the one type of fries to beat them.

3) BOW DOWN B*TCHES: For the queens.

4) JURASSIC BARK: Watch yourself.

5) HARRY PUGGER: Harry Puggner has come to Pugwarts.

6) DOGNALD TRUMP: This dog’s toupée even beats Jimmy Fallon’s parody of Trump, and that is saying a lot. 

7) RAINBARK FISH: If this book is not one of your favorite pieces of literature, it will be now.

8) NETFLIX & CHILL: Could this dog be more relevant to college hookup culture?

9) POPE PUP: Holy moly. This dog is literally the Pope.

10) MINNIE: Simple costume, but excellent execution.

The Fridog Kahlo, Pomeranian Frites, Bow Down B*tches, and Jurassic Bark pictures were taken by Barnard’s very own, very talented, Kiera Wood! You can see more of her photography on her website.

Sarah Fels

Columbia Barnard

Najet Fazai

Columbia Barnard