Fresh Content Coming Your Way, Blog Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Saying good-bye to summer may be difficult, but it’s the start of the new school year and we finally get to reunite with our friends. The blog section at Her Campus is an outlet for creative writers to voice their thoughts on many topics and freely design and style their own set of posts. I personally will be the liaison between our devoted writers and readers. Here’s an introduction to what’s coming your way!

Wisdom from Abroad

They may be gone (for a semester or two), but they are not forgotten! Going abroad is a truly life-changing experience that many Barnard and Columbia students partake in. This blog will highlight some of the wonderful experiences our friends are having as we live vicariously through them.

Advice Column

I know that we are all amazing people who already figured out life but we could use some advice once in a while! This blog will be super fun and diverse with advice coming from freshmen, seniors, student athletes, and some of our favorite guys (think last year’s “His Campus” column!) on how to navigate life as a student in NYC.

Walking in the Shoes of a Fabulous New Yorker

Barnard and Columbia students are so lucky to call this exciting city home for their fours years here. This blog will give you the insight to what’s like to live, go to school, party, intern, meet that special someone in this magical city (and drop you a few recommendations along the way!). Sometimes we are afraid to step out of our comfort zones and that Morningside Heights bubble, but hopefully this blog will inspire you to do just that!

This is just a small insight to what’s in store for this year! If you have any blogs that you would like to share we are always welcoming new writers to Her Campus team. Best of luck this year and can’t wait to share our new blogs with you!

Xoxo,

Masha