Everything You Need for a Holiday Girls' Night

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Get your squad together and pamper yourselves for the holiday season! Our #HCSurvivalKits have all the products you need! Check them out:

Alba Botanica Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel:

• Seemed a little too good to be true, but this felt amazing - it had a nice cooling effect, and helped me wake up in the morning. -Julia
  • Works great after pulling an all nighter! I felt refreshed and ready to rumble!  -Ariana
  • This made going to my 8:40 after a long night of writing a paper bearable. - Allie

Being by Sanctuary Hand Cream:

Salted Caramel & Macadamia & Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom:

• It smells great! While it works great after application and helps my hands stay hydrated for the rough winter season. -Ariana
  • I love the smell, reapply frequently to stay hydrated. -Allie
  • Both smelled amazing, and were conveniently sized for easy travel and storage. They do the trick during cold winter days. -Julia

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles:

• Krazy Glue is the key to stress-free crafting. I used these singles for my sorority's big-little gift crafting and they were perfect! Dried in seconds and made my little's Greek letters look fab! Great for a college student who might not be the best at keeping a full-size tube closed. -Sydney  

The #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto:

• The material was really quality, and they are great shirts for a extra motivation and empowerment. Put one on when you have a big test to study for or for working out. Also, I got one for my mom and she loved it! -Julia
  • Super soft and super comfy! Great to wear to bed or to the gym. -Ariana
  • The material was super soft. I loved sleeping in this shirt. A bit roomy under the arms, but I was only sleeping in them, so it didn’t matter. -Allie
  • These shirts are so nice to study in or to wear to bed; they’re super comfortable and the messages on them make me smile, even if they’re a little silly. -Erica
  • I love these shirts! They are bit low-cut for me on the sides (I’m 5’1”), but paired with a cute sports bra they’re cute for the gym. -Olivia

Tarte Cosmetics:

Tarteist™ PRO Palette

• I love love love this palette! The shades are perfect for the winter season and I use it for every purpose; classes, interviews, formals, nights out, etc.! It stayed on from my 8:30 a.m. interview to my 5:30 p.m. class and to meeting my family for dinner in the city. You can't go wrong with Tarte quality and shimmer. -Sydney

Lights, Camera, Lashes™

• The mascara looked very nice, but it could easy clump if you weren’t careful with the application. -Ariana
  • The mascara could have been a little thicker, but I liked that it did not clump my eyelashes. This would be great to pair with a denser formula. -Julia

• I liked using this mascara for theater productions. It really makes your lashes look dramatic. -Allie

• I like using this mascara on a daily basis. My lashes are blonde naturally, and the mascara isn’t too dramatic on me during the week. -Rachel

• This mascara stayed on all night for me and didn’t smudge! I’d definitely use this again. -Erica

• This mascara came at the perfect time, as I’d just run out of my tried-and-true tube. So far I’ve been liking, particularly as I’ve noticed that it doesn’t smudge too much, which is key on long days, especially! -Olivia