This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Looking for a new excuse to stay outside this Friday instead of holing up in Butler? The sisters of Delta Gamma have the perfect event for you.

At noon, head to Butler Lawn and check out their new carnival-style fundraiser, Circus for Sight!

Image by Amy Rosales 

This philanthropy event will include a variety of different activities that simulate visual impairment in recognition of DG’s national philanthropic organization, Service For Sight, which aids the blind and visually impaired.

And, if you need more incentive, the event’s featured vendors include Pressed Juicery, Jersey Mike’s Subs, Milano, Krispy Kreme, and Insomnia Cookies!  Upon completion of three activities, participants will get a ticket that can be exchanged for a snack or a drink!

Each ticket costs $5 and grants you access to a variety of activities and a chance to win or purchase food! You can also get your ticket remotely by simply venmo-ing $5 to @DGZetaTheta (919-951-8515). All the proceeds made at this event will go to DG’s philanthropic organization, Service For Sight, which aids the blind and visually impaired.

Najet Fazai

Columbia Barnard