This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

1. Dear Halle, my winter body is coming in HARD! How do I keep the pounds off while remaining sane? 

JUST EMBRACE IT. As the temps drop, our bodies need a lil extra cushion.

During these cold months, I eat for both of my personalities.  One of them craves cake and the other also craves cake. 

2. Dear Halle, I love the snow, but I have no bae with whom to cuddle on these chilly nights. Any suggestions? 

Isn’t it obvious?  Invest in a body pillow and you’ll never be alone again.  My body pillow’s name is
Matt Bomer Seth Cohen Detective Stephen Holder Danny Phantom and we are very happy together.  We’re planning a June wedding.

3. Dear Halle, I heard that Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus are back together. Help!

Praise the lord. We finally got 2012 Miley back!  Just when we thought Mileybird couldn’t be tamed, she has surprised us all and flown back to her Australian boy toy.  I 
know some ladies out there are feeling jealous, upset, and maybe even betrayed, but suck it up.  Let’s face it, you were never going to date Liam Hemsworth or any of his 17 
Australian brothers unless they have a secret ugly one hidden away in a basement that I wasn’t aware of.  

So cheers to their upcoming nuptials and subsequent divorce!