Chris Kim

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Name: Chris Kim

Year: 2016

School: SEAS

Major/Concentration: Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: Kahului, Hawaii

Relationship status: Single

On-campus activities: Bhangra, Club Volleyball, MRC, and Malama Hawaii

Off-campus activities: Sunny walks through parks. City exploration.

Spring Break plans: Went to Niagara Falls w/ some friends

Pet-peeves: People bumping into me and not saying sorry/excuse me

Dream job: Imagineer for Disney

If you were stuck on a deserted island, you would need: A House and my dream girl.

Every guys needs these three things in his closet: Tank Tops, Button ups, and Jeans. Some days you need to dress classy and some days are meant to be chill.

Your perfect date in 7 words or less: Beach/Park, Picnic, Star-Gazing, Movie, and Her.

Favorite off-campus location: Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, Central Park

Favorite thing about NYC: Night-Life

Favorite class and professor at Columbia: Calculus II w/ Robert Friedman

Spirit animal: Shark <--- according to my grandma.

Dream wife: Great personality. Someone that’s down to chill, watch a movie, and talk story. Pretty eyes and a good body. I also prefer mixed girls.

One thing you want to do before graduating: Get onto the roof of Low Library

Top three albums of all time: My Island Maui by Pekelo, The Fray by The Fray, and Disney Songs

If you could have a super power what would it be and why: To Fly. This is so I can fly back home and visit my family. I also would be able to enjoy the journey this way.

If you could invite anyone to dinner, you would ask: Christopher Nolan, Director. Then we could talk about movie making and cinematography.

HamDel decides to name a sandwich after you (what’s it called and what’s in it): Chris King (nickname in high school) <-- Philly cheese steak, egg, little bit jalapeño, little bit onions, secret sauce, and swiss cheese.