Agent Anything: Your Time, Your Rules, Your Cash

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Don’t lie: you’ve totally always wanted to be a secret agent. Maybe you’ve harbored a secret desire ever since you saw our awesomely bad fave, Agent Cody Banks way back in ’03. Maybe studying for your chem midterm was so mind-numbingly boring you found yourself daydreaming about trading in your lab coat for a dry martini and some eye-candy, a la James Bond. Either way, you’ve definitely thought about living the agent life: completing oh-so important missions on your own time, living your glamorous (okay, maybe not so glamorous—but getting there!) life when you’re not on the job. There’s something super appealing about completing the occasional mission when compared to your normal 9-to-5 job. The only thing better than living the secret agent fantasy? Getting paid to.

For the last two and a half years, Agent Anything has provided steady, well-paying work to hundreds of local students by encouraging people and companies to post tons of small jobs, tasks, and errands to their website. The best part? It’s totally flexible, so you get paid to work whenever you want to and whenever you can. Got classes every morning until noon? No worries, you can complete only afternoon Missions. Booked all week but free on weekends? No prob, you can work Friday through Sunday.

Since its inception, Agent Anything has had thousands of Missions completed by college students just like all of us at HC Columbia and you, and the top Agents have earned thousands of dollars working in their own free time. Agent Anything is employment designed with us collegiettes—busy, independent, and resourceful—in mind. You go to the website whenever you want (perhaps after a unexpected Sephora and Urban Outfitters shopping spree  -cough-) and pick the jobs that you want to do, accepting only the prices you’re happy with. Think a price is a little under? Make your own offer that bumps the price up a bit. (FYI – if a price is set, you can’t make offers. It’s either or, not both. The VAST majority of missions take offers though, so basically you set your own price) But if you’re swapped with exams, papers, and extracurrics, don’t worry: you can take a break, and Agent Anything will still be here when things calm down. 

Signing up to become an Agent hooks you up with potential employers and gives you access to dozens of Missions in the NYC area (and home, wherever that might be, during the summer), as well as tons of virtual missions around the world. I don’t know about you guys, but my schedule’s looking a little empty after Wednesday afternoon yoga. I might have to use that downtime to live the Agent life and score me some extra cash…

Want to sign up? Click here.

Interested, but want more info? Head on over to Agent Anything’s website.