person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

6 Fashion Instagrammers You Need to Follow Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

One of the best ways to get a daily-dose of fashion inspiration is from the various models, designers, and stylists on Instagram. Instagram is full of fashion bloggers, some up-and-coming, while others are established members of the fashion world. Here are 6 fashion Instagrammers who will give you ideal outfit ideas for any given day:

Eva Chen (@evachen212)

Head of Instagram’s Fashion Partnerships and Former Editor of Teen Vogue and Lucky magazine, Eva Chen is truly a fashion expert. Eva will not only bring light and color to your feed, but also give you an inside-look at the latest trends from her sophisticated and uniqie style, extravagant travels, and insider-shots of some of the hottest fashion events.

Caroline Polachek (@carolineplz)

New-York city based, Caroline Polachek is the embodiment of the expressive Brooklyn scene as a model and lead-singer of the band Chairlift. She is regularly featured by designers in different shows and has a penchant for art and photography. From photoshoots to everyday looks, her outfits are works of art themselves.

Dounia Tazi (dounia.t) and Mina Mahmood (bae.doe)

These two best friends are rocking Instagram with their distinct styles, phenomenal make-up looks, and social advocacy. Their posts tackle a series of issues from body-shaming to racial injustice, all while promoting self-love and acceptance. From exquisite beach-side photoshoots to everyday street style, these two will quickly become your style muses.

Jenn Im (@imjennim)

Vlog Star and Fashion Blogger Jenn Im is one of the reigning queens of everyday fashion with almost 2 million Youtube subscribers. From easy-breezy, flowery pastels to laid-back, “day-off” ripped-denim vibes, Jenn shows you how to perfect every look down to the accessories. Her relaxed, yet polished style brings a little piece of L.A. to wherever you are.

Aleali May (@alealimay)

Aleali May brings the contemporary street style of baggy jeans and tees, sweatshirts, and bombers into elegant, sleek outfits. In addition to being an image consultant, blogger, and model, she has collaborated with several brands including Nike and Adidas. A mixture of 90s trends and modern-day athletic polish, her outfits are perfect for any city backdrop.

Make your feed more fashion-friendly and open up your world to the diverse styles and personalities on Instagram!

*Hits Follow*

Julia Tache

Columbia Barnard '19

Surviving the big city through caffeine.