body images 2019 11 16 983bd7463925fc311389802b6f821efdjpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
body images 2019 11 16 983bd7463925fc311389802b6f821efdjpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What Thanksgiving Dish Are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Aquarius

As an air sign who is very steady and reliable, you would be Turkey. You are progressive, original, independent, and humanitarian. You are always there, and everyone loves to see you.  

Pices

The compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, and musical water sign would definitely be Cranberry Sauce. You are sweet and loving and pair perfectly with the rest of the plate. 

Aries

This fiery sign is courageous, determined, confident, and passionate. You can stand alone or with the rest of the plate as a Squash Casserole! You are crunchy and buttery, and people always love you when they get to know you.

Taurus

As a highly reliable, patient, practical, and devoted earth sign, you are Gravy! You are committed to bringing the meal together, and you help even the driest turkey turn into a spectacular part of the meal! 

Gemini

You are gentle, affectionate, curious, and adaptable making you the perfect Mashed Potatoes! You are the foundation of Thanksgiving, and everyone needs your help! 

Cancer

Cancer, you are tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, sympathetic, and persuasive, making you the Sweet Potato Casserole. You are sugary and sweet, and people that don’t even like sweet potatoes will favor you! 

Leo 

As a creative, passionate, generous, and warm-hearted fire sign, you are Green Beans! You are tasty and fun, and everyone loves you! You are flexible, and due to your creative side, you can be prepared in many different ways!

Virgo

This loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, and practical earth sign would be Stuffing. Sometimes you can be overlooked, but I see you! And to your core people, you are essential. 

Libra 

Oh, Libra! You are the perfect Apple Pie! You are cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, and social… and you are great with ice cream!

Scorpio

You are resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, and a loyal friend, a true Roll! Seemingly the most boring dish is the most fundamental and essential! You mesh well with others, and you’re not afraid to take risks, just like a sourdough! 

Sagittarius 

This atypical fire sign is generous, idealistic, great sense of humor is Mac and Cheese! You are fun, and everyone likes you. People even get excited to hear your name! 

Capricorn

Capricorn, you are responsible, disciplined, and loving; you are most definitely Pumpkin Pie! You are reliable and perfect the way you are, but with a graham cracker crust, you are unstoppable! 

Haylie Spain

Colgate '23

Political Science Major at Colgate University
Courtney Day

Colgate '22

Courtney Day is the Campus Correspondent for the Colgate University chapter of Her Campus. She is an English major, minoring in both Political Science and Writing & Rhetoric, and is a member of the Women's Varsity Lacrosse team.