This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Easter is coming up this Sunday, and food is on everyone’s minds as we transition into spring. With so many recipes to choose from, it’s difficult to decide what delicious dishes should grace your table at Easter brunch. Here’s a list of the top 10 mouth-watering brunch recipes worth trying this Sunday!

1.     Lemon Blueberry Overnight Baked French Toast with Lemon Syrup

What better way to celebrate Easter than a dish you can make ahead of time, so that your Easter Sunday only requires rolling out of bed and pressing ‘start’?

Get the recipe here

2.     Overnight Eggs Benedict Casserole with Creamy Hollandaise

Eggs are an Easter brunch staple, and this casserole makes them easy to prepare. If you like eggs benedict, try this fun twist for a big group!

Get the recipe here

3.     Hash Brown Egg Nests with Avocado

This recipe is uniquely Easter-themed, and includes all the best ingredients—eggs, cheese, avocado, bacon, and potatoes.

Get the recipe here

4.     Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls

Everyone loves cinnamon rolls, and the only thing that can make them any better is eating them in bunny form. This recipe is easy, and only requires a tin of cinnamon rolls and some shaping.

Get the recipe here

5.     Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

This easy variation on cheesecake is a bite-sized brunch side. It’s so small that you won’t feel guilty eating 5—or 10.

Get the recipe here

6.     Easter Egg Fruit Pizza

This brunch dish is somewhat healthy (it has fruit, right?) and it’s egg shape makes it a great food to display on your table this Easter.

Get the recipe here

7.     Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites

For those of us who love bagels and lox, these bite-sized creations are the perfect way to indulge and still have room for all the other treats on the table.

Get the recipe here

8.     Peep Fruit Kabobs

It doesn’t get easier and more festive than this simple dish.

Get the recipe here

9.     Cheddar-Chive Biscuits

This recipe is a simple and savory side dish that will complement any casserole you choose to serve.

Get the recipe here

10. Bacon with Citrus Glaze

Who doesn’t love bacon, and with a citrus glaze it’s the perfect blend of salty and sweet to spice up your plate.

Get the recipe here

I am a Political Science major writing for Colgate University.