These Boots Were Made for Walkin’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

This year, I am seeing more cowboy boots on campus than ever, which I love. Although Kelsey Paustis’14 opted not to be pictured this week, I wanted to feature her new cowboy boots. They are extremely unique because of their slight blue hue in the stitching, which caught my eye immediately, as she paired them with a navy dress.

We are currently experiencing some odd weather patterns here at Colgate. Students are confused about what to wear on a 75-degree day in October. Kelsey achieved the perfect outfit by keeping cool in a ¾ sleeve navy dress, and nonetheless maintaining the spirit of Fall by pairing it with cowboy boots. Cowboy boots are a must have for this Fall – they can spice up any outfit and be an instant source for compliments. Wear your cowboy boots with jeans and leggings once it’s cooler, but for now while it’s still warm, wear them with a sundress for an instantly unique and stylish outfit.