Ryan Martin ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Name: Ryan Martin

Hometown: Ridgefield, CT

Class Year: 2014

Major: Economics 

What he finds attractive in a girl: A girl that is independent and strong-willed, someone who knows where they’re going in life, and someone who laughs and smiles a lot. 

Turn offs: Girls who are afraid to be themselves around others and who aren’t self- confident. Also, a girl who’s judgmental and spends a lot of time gossiping about people, that’s a major turn off. I obviously like a girl that dresses well, but not a girl that spends excessive amounts of time on herself.

Relationship status: In a Relationship

Three words to describe yourself: Funny, Outspoken, Charming

What he does on campus: Studies like crazy, plays a lot of intramural sports, works out, socializes, and goes downtown with friends.

Alexandra Hite is a sophomore at Colgate University where she intends to major in Environmental Studies and minor in Spanish. At Colgate, she is involved with the Sailing Team and the Alpine Ski Team. Born and raised in Albany, New York, Alex enjoys running, baking, and traveling. Additionally, she enjoys surfing on Cape Cod during the summers. Her favorite city is Boston, where she hopes to attend law school upon graduating from Colgate University.