This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

It’s that time of year again, when the leaves turn colors and the fall aesthetic begins. There are so many things to love about this time of year: sweater weather, apple picking till you drop, all those gorgeous pictures of Colgate we post…the list goes on and on. But let’s be real. We know what we’re looking forward to the most: pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING.

And I’m not just talking about the pumpkin spice latte (although that’s definitely something to look forward to). There are so many amazing pumpkin themed recipes that are simple and easy to make right here on campus. If you really want to get into that fall lifestyle, here are some recipes definitely worth trying this season:

1. Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bites 

What could be better than easy and delicious? These little treats need just three ingredients and don’t even require an oven, as they are just put in the freezer to be enjoyed. And if you’re a peanut butter fan, this is exactly the fall dessert for you. 

Click here for the recipe!

2. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 

Need a quick grab-and-go snack before heading out? These delicious mixes are just the thing for you! Not only do they taste heavenly, but they are healthy and nutritious so you can have it to start your day or end it, rather than some LNF we usually indulge in.

Click here for the recipe!

3. Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Oreos 

If that name alone didn’t get your mouth watering, the picture definitely will. These amazing sweet treats require a little more effort than the previous two, but trust me when I say they’ll be worth the time. Plus, the recipe makes twenty so why not spend some time making them with friends and enjoy the final reward together?

Click here for the recipe!

4. Healthy Pumpkin Cookie Dough

While these are four really good recipes, there’s many, many more pumpkin recipes out there that can help make your fall a little more delicious! Especially with midterms upon us, you’re definitely going to want these seasonal treats to get through those long hours so take a much deserved break and whip up some fall goodness!

Click here for the recipe!

Colgate
My name is Meghan and I am very excited to be Colgate's Campus Correspondent! I am a junior at Colgate and a Sociology major. My hometown is Manhattan Beach, California, and Colgate is such an amazing and special place to me (despite getting used to the brutal winters)! I love social media, writing, and photography, and can't wait to share all of the events, trending topics, and news happening at Colgate this coming semester!