Konosioni Class of 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

The Konosioni Senior Honor Society is made up of 13 (ofcourse) male and 13 female members of the senior class. Yesterday, Konosioni released their list of the 26 men and women who make up the new Konosioni class of 2015! The prestigious group elects students who have shown great leadership achievement in their extra-curricular involvement. Konosioni members have worked hard to make a difference both on campus and in the village of Hamilton. Konosioni Senior Honor Society members will be expected to uphold long lasting Colgate traditions like the freshman orientation field day and welcoming torch light ceremonies. Amanda Brown, one of our very own Her Campus Colgate team members is one of this year’s new members. Her Campus Colgate would like to congratulate the entire Konosioni Class of 2015, here is the offical list, you go konos you go! 

Saeed Mouzaffar

Austin Collier

Kristi Carey

Lily Kim

Andrew Prieto

Nick Grunden

Phil Steinberg

Viktor Mak

Hugo Torres-Fetsco

Thomas Wobby

Nick Harper

Nick Yannopoulos

Ben Cook

John Lee

Wesley Gross

Mallory Wagner

Emily Hawkins

Ariel Sherry

McKenzie Hume

Amulya Uppula

Chelsea Dale

Natalie Sportelli

Sarah Rende

Annie Hoefler

Amanda Brown

Laura Lee

Keep that torchlight burning bright! 

Photo Credit: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BU33DwzCUAAc5eG.jpg 

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/QGL28EYD1Ww/maxresdefault.jpg

Elena Havas is a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Colgate University. She is an English Major with an emphasis in creative writing as well as a Minor in Film and Media Studies. She began blogging for Her Campus in the Spring of 2013. She has made new initiatives to expand Her Campus across Colgate's Campus. She is a native of New York City and some of her interests include life advice, pop culture, women's rights, public policy reform and referring to herself in the third person under her alias notoriously known as "lanes".