Fresh Addition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

This Fall, Hamilton has been graced with our very own burrito restaurant, 8 Fresh. I think this addition was a long time coming seeing how many Colgate students are willing to drive upwards of 45 minutes to eat Chipotle.

8 Fresh not only serves burritos, but also caters to those carb-conscious eaters by offering burrito bowls and taco salads. They also offer a variety of different entrees, such as quesadillas, nachos, and tacos. And while La Iguana is a great restaurant to satisfy your Mexican food cravings, not everyone wants to commit to a sit-down meal. 8 Fresh enables you to order your food to go or grab a table in their cozy venue.

Before writing this article, I had to make sure I had all my facts straight, so I ordered myself a burrito bowl. I stacked it with beans, chicken, grilled veggies, and of course guacamole. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, if I had to rate it, I wouldn’t be able to give it a full five stars. I’m a big spice girl, and I was left wanting more flavors. Next time I’ll have to check out if there is hot sauce around to drizzle on top!

My name is Meg Sadera and I am currently a writer for Colgate's Her Campus chapter, however I am very excited to reassume my role as campus correspondent for our chapter this coming semester! I am a senior at Colgate, majoring in Economics with a minor in Film and Media Studies. While I am from Chicago, I think of Colgate as my second home, and I am so excited to share all the events and news Colgate students are dying to hear this coming semester!