Flashnotes: College Students Make Money WHILE STUDYING!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Have you ever wanted to make money while studying?! I know it sounds genius, this new site FlashNotes.com is your one stop shop for academic and financial success. Read all the info from Flashnotes below and check out the site, you will be studying all the way to the bank!

The online platform allows students to easily buy & sell their course-specific study materials — study guides, notes, flashcards, video tutorials, and even live video help. For those students looking to make some extra cash off those classmates who are hoping to never step foot in the library, Flashnotes.com sellers make an average of $31 per hour. In fact, the top sellers make over $5,000 a semester. Why sell your soul to a lame, minimum wage job when you can sell study guides that you have already made?? 

For students who are looking for the extra study help, Flashnotes can’t miraculously make their professor succumb to a sudden sickness the morning of an important exam – but it can provide them with access to the best study materials made by their own classmates to help ace the test. 

Elena Havas is a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Colgate University. She is an English Major with an emphasis in creative writing as well as a Minor in Film and Media Studies. She began blogging for Her Campus in the Spring of 2013. She has made new initiatives to expand Her Campus across Colgate's Campus. She is a native of New York City and some of her interests include life advice, pop culture, women's rights, public policy reform and referring to herself in the third person under her alias notoriously known as "lanes".