Fall Drinks You Need to Try Before the Season Is Over

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Fall-themed beverages are an essential part of enjoying the autumn season. From PSL’s to specialty colorful Halloween drinks, here is a menu of the best fall drinks served in Hamilton, NY.

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte: there is no way I could make a fall drinks list without including the classic. PSLs just TASTE like autumn. 

2. Flour & Salt’s London Fog: This is my favorite drink from F&S these days. It is a mix between a black tea and a latte and also there is vanilla involved?? To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what is in it. But I can confirm it is delicious (a bonus–you can get it iced by ordering a “London Mist”.)

3. Caramel Macchiato: Sweet, but has the coffee taste. Caramel makes me think of caramel apples, which are a fall food so… I think this is a fall drink ;)

4. Iced Pumpkin Latte from Dunkin’: This drink is a perfect way to enjoy pumpkin flavored fall drinks even if you prefer iced coffee. This drink is also available as decaf!!! Definitely very pumpkin-y but in the best possible way.

5. Apple cider: Self explanatory. Delicious. Amazing. 

6. Fojo Beans’ Indigo Moon Espresso: This is their signature espresso. Fojo also serves oat milk too, now, so maybe combine the two to make a dream of a fall drink.

7. Flour & Salt’s Honeybee Coffee: Iced coffee, honey, and half & half. Not necessarily fall themed, but delicious and worth mentioning.

I am a sophomore at Colgate University double majoring in Sociology and History. I love reading, the outdoors, movie nights, and hanging out with my friends in my free time!
Courtney Day

Colgate '22

Courtney Day is the Campus Correspondent for the Colgate University chapter of Her Campus. She is an English major, minoring in both Political Science and Writing & Rhetoric, and is a member of the Women's Varsity Lacrosse team.