emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Editor’s Choice Christmas List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Still not sure what to ask Santa for this Christmas? A girl can never have too many options. So, here’s our letter from the editors outlining our top choices for this holiday season’s wishlists!

#1  A pair of classic Supergas. Not platform. Not wildly colored, but the perfect go-to’s when wanting to look casual, fun, and like you’re trying at least a little!

#2  A pair of L.L. Bean slippers. A girl can never have too many shoes, right? And with winter in full swing, there’s nothing better to sneak into after a day out in the bitter cold.

#3  Who says you have to just think about the bundle-up in these wintry months? Puerta Vallarta is calling your name come March and thinking warm thoughts this Christmas will serve you in the long term!

Free People has some wonderfully inspired pieces on sale right now!

#4  A trusty pair of ripped skinny jeans. Distressed or all out destroyed is the new style, and you don’t want to miss out!

Try these skinnies from Blank NYC!

#5  Remember to accessorize that new gadget on your list. Duh, the Apple Watch.

This band is the perfect mixture of chic and class!

#6  A cozy throw from non other than the HGTV couple Chip and Joanna Gaines. We promise, this is a cuddler you want on your list!

#7  A Love Your Lemon Hat. Opt for the fur poof, you know you want to!

Hoping this Christmas list brings you a little sun, a little cold, and a whole lot of clairty on what you’re asking for from Santa this holiday season!

Morgan is a junior at Colgate University where she majors in Creative Writing and minors in Film & Media Studies.  On campus, Morgan is a New Member Educator for greek life's Kappa Kappa Gamma.  When she's not under stacks of English literature in the library, you can find her watching old reruns of Laguna Beach with her co-correspondent leader, Caroline Parsons.  An avid listener of country music, interior design fanatic, and diehard Bachelor spectator.  Check out the blogs and articles produced by Morgan, Caroline, and their diverse (just as weird) team of writers!