Dude, Ashton Kutcher is Coming to Colgate, Sweet!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Thought Into Action’s Entrepreneur Weekend will kick off on Friday, April 11th. This year’s panel features some of the biggest CEOs in America. One special and somewhat surprising guest is hollywood stud Ashton Kutcher. Swoon over Ashton and get inspired about business all at the same time! Here’s the offical itinerary below, make sure you and grandma get a good seat for an adequate examination of Ashton’s heavenly man-bangs.

Friday, April 11

Panel Conversation and Colgate’s Shark Tank

6 p.m. Cotterell Court

Panel conversation on founding, funding, building, and scaling the most innovative companies in the world

Featuring:

Tony Bates, former CEO of Skype and executive vice president at Microsoft

Brian Chesky, CEO and co-founder of Airbnb

Ashton Kutcher, actor, director, and A-Grade co-founder

Daniel Rosensweig P’15’17, CEO of Chegg

Moderated by:

David Faber, CNBC anchor/producer and host of Squawk on the Street – 

Entrepreneur Professional Network 

Launch reception 

7:30 p.m., Hall of Presidents

Remarks by President Herbst

Saturday, April 12

Entrepreneur Roundtable Discussions

11–Noon, Hall of Presidents

Lunch and Thought Into Action Student Venture Expo 

12–3 p.m., Hall of Presidents

Remarks by:

President Herbst

Julian Farrior ’93, founder of Backflip Studios and recipient of Colgate’s First Entrepreneur of the Year Award, presented by the Alumni Corporation

Colgate’s Shark Tank: Part II

1:30 p.m., Hall of Presidents 

David Fialkow ’81, P’17, co-founder of General Catalyst Partners

Nine student teams will pitch ventures to the audience and Fialkow for a chance to win cash prizes.

Entrepreneur Reception

3 p.m., Donovan’s Pub

photo credit: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/Ashton_Kutcher_by_Dav…

Elena Havas is a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Colgate University. She is an English Major with an emphasis in creative writing as well as a Minor in Film and Media Studies. She began blogging for Her Campus in the Spring of 2013. She has made new initiatives to expand Her Campus across Colgate's Campus. She is a native of New York City and some of her interests include life advice, pop culture, women's rights, public policy reform and referring to herself in the third person under her alias notoriously known as "lanes".