This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Full Name: Demitri Andre Diamond
Major: Geography
Hometown: Stevenson Ranch, California
Year: 2014

This week’s Cutie is a true California sweetheart with looks to match. If that’s not enough, he’s got some impressive moves…on the football field, that is! He wowed the Patriot League and earned Rookie of the Year, and he’ll be sure to earn a top spot in your heart.

What do you do on campus?
“I play defensive back for the football team.”

Though football is very time-consuming, it doesn’t affect his love for the game – his favorite place on campus in the football field.

“It’s my sanctuary, the one place where I can let loose and be a goon.”

Celebrity crush?
Mila Kunis and Kate Beckinsale

But don’t worry, ladies, you don’t need to be an A-list celebrity to woo this Cutie; he’s a down-to-earth guy who appreciates a natural girl.

Things he looks for in a girl
“A girl that takes care of herself, nice smile, confidence, a girl that’s genuine”

Turn-offs
“Stage 5’s (clingers beware!), cockiness, bad laugh”

Plan a date anywhere…?
My plans would depend on the girl, everyone is different and likes different things. Once I know what she’s into/not into I’d plan a date that we both would enjoy. It could be anything from a laid-back movie night or picnic to a skydive.

Currently, this cutie is not tied down, but no matter where his date is, his lucky lady is sure to have a great time with fascinating conversation; he definitely has some interesting things to talk about.

3 fun facts
1.     I lost my first tooth at the top of the Eiffel tower
2.     I’ve played the guitar for 8 years, my Ovation’s name is Gabriela-Cleopatra
3.     I’m a Cali boy and love outdoor extreme sports (dirt biking, jet skiing, wake boarding, bungee jumping, rock climbing)

Emily Bliss is a sophomore at Colgate University, where her academic interests include Political Science, Economics, and Chinese. She hopes to attend business school upon her graduation. In addition to being a tour guide and admissions office volunteer, she competes with the Alpine Ski Racing Team and the Rugby Club. Emily calls Cambridge, Massachusetts home, as it is where she was born and raised, though she loves living in Hamilton, New York when school is in session. Her favorite activities include spending time in and around Boston, watching Gossip Girl, traveling, and cooking!