Style > Fashion

7 Budget-Friendly Amazon Dupes You Should Buy Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

With the power of viral social media trends, various clothing and lifestyle items take the internet by storm as well as off the shelves. Amazon is the perfect place to find anything and everything you’re looking for; however, the website is sometimes hard to navigate. This article contains seven Amazon dupes for popular items that are a fraction of the cost. Images of the dupes are on the left and the OG items are on the right. Happy shopping!

Birkenstock boston clogs ($44 vs $155)

Birkenstock Boston clogs, loved by celebs like Kendall Jenner, are in super high demand right now, making them almost impossible to find online and in stores. This dupe is nearly identical to the real Birkenstocks in terms of look and feel. 

Dior Lip Oil ($12 vs $40)

Lip oils have been all the rage lately and it’s no wonder why. Easy to apply and reapply, this lip gloss and balm hybrid provides both moisture and shine. The Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil has been trending on social media and has gained a cult following. At $40, however, it is definitely not an impulse buy. This Amazon dupe provides that same hydration, color, and shine for almost a quarter of the price.

SKIMS Long Sleeve ($10 vs $54)

Quickly becoming one of the fastest-growing brands on the market, SKIMS by Kim Kardashian has made its mark in the shapewear, loungewear, and intimates industry. This is largely because each piece is designed to shape and sculpt every body type, and SKIMS places heavy emphasis on size inclusivity. This Amazon long sleeve dupe (which comes in over 20 different colors!) is made with a soft and breathable fabric, and your wallet will thank you later. 

Lululemon Align Tank ($21 vs $68)

The Align collection by Lululemon is a fan favorite for many reasons. Its buttery soft nulu fabric is perfect for yoga and lounging. This flattering top comes in several colors and sizes on Amazon for a fraction of the Lululemon cost.

Lulemon Align Pants ($25 vs $118)

Similar to the Lululemon Align tank, the Align Pants are buttery-soft and weightless that you almost forget you have them on. There are countless leggings on Amazon; however, this dupe is a perfect budget-friendly alternative. It has the same lightweight feel, a hidden pocket, a flat waistband, and is squat-proof!

ACNE Studios Scarf ($20 vs $250)

This oversized plush scarf is all over Instagram, Pinterest, and at the top of everyone’s wish list. If your closet is full of neutral pieces (like mine), then this trendy scarf is an easy way to add a pop of color to your winter wardrobe. The original Acne Studio mohair scarf comes with a hefty price of $250, but this $20 dupe provides the same stylish accessory.

Stanley “Quencher” ($24 vs $50)

Popular on TikTok, the Stanley “Quencher” is difficult to get your hands on and, even if you have the chance to buy one, it comes at a steep price. Stanleys are loved for their ability to fit in a cup holder despite their large size, easy-to-carry handle, and insulation. This Amazon alternative is budget friendly and includes all the same features!

Faith Lee

Colgate '25

Hello!! My name is Faith and I am currently a sophomore at Colgate University studying Computer Science. I love to write about pop culture, music, and mental health/well-being.